365:111 and 112 On the red eye again

And for once, I had an hour to kill before the flight home, so a few shots to include today. First off... two early starts in a row, so the dashboard blur on Wednesday - says it all really if you can read the time. I'm not an early riser by nature.

Then from London on Thursday, The bus/tempo shot amused me - from the sublime to the ridiculous really. (They're "tempos" in Nepal - what are they called in the UK? Bicycle rickshaws? Anyone know?)

Next is All Souls', Langham in the background and the lunchtime crowd at the Oxford St / Regent St junction. It's the church I used to attend when I lived in London.

And finally, my favourite. The staircase. One of life's ups and downs - I love this one - it's in the Liberty Store just off Carnaby Street.






1 comment:

  1. Oh to be in London! Haven't been for over a year now and I'm missing it! The crowds are a bit crazy though - the All Souls picture is great with the people wandering past.

    That staircase is a bit of a headmelter!

    ReplyDelete