365:153 The only cat I can tolerate


I don't like cats. There. I've said it. (Probably not for the first time on this blog, but who's counting.)
This one I can tolerate because it allows me to do the ocd thing with the in car "essentials"; this furball pot holds scissors (I've lost count of the number of times I've used them to wrap last minute gifts, cut open battery packets etc), a torch (you never know), pens and pencils (I leave work and walk to the car still holding them), hand cleanser (ocd, I told you, I'm seriously beginning to worry but I mean really, who knows what you grasp on door handles or coins), almost dead chewing gum , tweezers (don't ask) and spec spray.
It wasn't until I took the pic I realised the furball has a pink bow and dress. The scissors will come in handy again tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. I was just about to say " very girly". We were out at the weekend, just packing up to go home and the people in the next car were returning from their walk with their 3 year old who had a bad case of the shoots and the scoots. I thought I'd be helpful as Philip keeps "blue roll" in the boot, only to be upstaged by Grace. She had the full works baby wipes etc...
    Lewis then decided to annoy her when she was offered a sweet , by saying, she had touched the packet of baby wipes that had been touched by the mummy who was cleaning you know what! Out came the hand sanitiser - she should have been a girl guide instead of a GB girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer to rattle of random items sliding around the back footwells of the car for months on end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kitty! You could be Dolly's new best friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful cat holds very important things, it is simply indispensable cat for life:) Greetings and have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I assume you have gone on a world cruise as we haven't heard from you for soooo long. Looking forward to hearing about all the places you have visited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wils, Wils
    Wherefore art thou?

    ReplyDelete