empowerment

No photos today... am tired and have had "one of those days".  Actually, it's been one of those weeks... but that's not for here, even though it's an unread, cathartic wee spot!

I worked a 16 hour stint at the weekend on a writing job and finished at breakfast time on Monday.  Today, the inner clock is still out of kilter.  Today, the computer also is out of kilter... I had an advert infestation and now the anti-virus has plonked too so I've spent hours trying to sort it out.

Tonight, a FB friend threw a bit of a huff at a comment I made ... and I kind of lost the will to live and hit the blue bit at the end of the rope.  Five indulgent minutes of a wee weep and feeling sorry for myself... then I wised up.  

Sure, there are times when I wish things were different, but generally I'm a contented kind of person.  I'm accepted by the ones who count and forgiven by the one who created me... and while I screw up too often, I'm still loved.  

As for the huffy friend, he'll get over it.  Facebook drives me nuts anyway so I've deactivated my account (again!) and the recovery in my mood was instant. 

Now to take control of other things that are getting on my wick!  

There now.  That felt better!



No comments:

Post a Comment