A few favourite places...


White Rocks near Portrush - you can see the stretch of sand in the distance.  It's a snap from the Magheracross picnic area near Dunluce Castle on Northern Ireland's Causeway coast - and a favourite place to gather my thoughts when I'm 'up north'.  I love the colours of the sea and sky.


A few miles along the coast is this other gem - Ballintoy Harbour - the view behind is in the shot below.  The winding road down to the harbour makes it unsuitable for coaches thankfully, though it's still full most days with tourists in search of sites where "Game of Thrones" has been filmed.  Another favourite spot!


And the current hot spot - literally - a log or two on the chiminea, my feet up, a rug or fleece, cup of tea and a good kindle read.  At the moment, that's "All the Light We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr.  I'm loving it - and enjoying the not too busy summer months.



2 comments:

  1. It is looking beautiful in your part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your favourite places too :-) and nothing better than a good book to read. Enjoy the rest of your holidays :-) xox laura

    ReplyDelete