and this is Sunday...so far.

Anyone got a spare bed in this neighbourhood? I've done it again. Ok, I should have done the "Sunday thing" and curled up with a book or gone for a walk, but I didn't. Instead, I confined myself to quarters this afternoon on account of a somewhat overheated (radiotherapied) mammary.... (too much info?!)... and decided to do a wardrobe clearout. And yes. I've done it again. You know the enthusiastic emptying... followed by the "I'll just give it a wipe down..." followed by the ".... now I'm wiped out... need a cuppa.." and that's as far as I got. So it's all still emptied... and sitting on top of the bed... the floor... the chair.... the stool... the steps.... and I'm clean out of puff, enthusiasm and it's time to go to church anyhow... so, anyone got a spare room? (Or a spare maid?)

4 comments:

  1. If I could I would fly over and organise it all for you Etta. I love doing things like that and right now I have puff enough to do it!!

    Good to talk to you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I need Laura too! I haven't got the excuse of emptying the wardrobe and drawers - more a case of never getting around to fill them!!! Pull the sofa bed out Etta. There's always tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top Tip: usually when I get to that stage I also lose all enthusiasm and bung the clothes into black bags for the charity shop.

    Great excuse to go shopping for refills ;-)

    PS you read any of that book yet???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha girls, all very useful ideas... Laura, you're booked for the next spring clean, Charlene - get in line. Ali, even better idea - and followed through on in part. AND YES I READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete