Nyangye....

I love those soft, gracious posts where bloggers tell you what they can see from their window, what's on their mind and what they're wearing.

So it's my go.

Favourite lilac flannel shirt, teashirt (not a tee shirt - it wouldn't give clues as to what one had been drinking....) and half dead black sweatpants (I'm in my own study in an empty house and they're comfortable - get over it). On my mind... what do worms taste like? Y'see, there are lots of birds heaving themselves at the freshly tilled field across the road... clue to what's going on outside my window. Today's new word is "Nyangye" -the kind of air you can chew. Happens around this time of the year when the farmer is helping nature along by spraying the field with something not quite natural.. and within "chewing" range of my study window. Bleuchgh.

(birds cleverly disguised as dots....)









3 comments:

  1. Sorry we're so like you! My sinuses have been blasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the view from your study window??? WOW I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlene... manking isn't it!

    Laura, yes... but over a dozen gardens... bless the zoom function!

    ReplyDelete