Serendipity

Wow. Two posts in one day... but I can't resist this one.

I also love it when things sort of slide together into place. An example.

To the left of my desk is a very large wall map. I glanced at it a few moments ago as the clouds cleared and a shaft of brilliant sunlight poured through the not quite drawn curtains and fell on the world at my elbow.
At the very same time, an email pinged into the inbox... from a friend... asking for prayer for a missionary family who may have to return to the UK if they can't find teachers very soon for the kids.
Of course, the couple in question work in... India....
So, an email about people I don't know, in a country I don't much think about, just as it's "highlighted" for me?

Co-incidence? Serendipity? A God moment? Anyone got a better name for these delightful little incidents that you feel should mean something...?
Maybe there was a reason! If you're reading this, and you can teach music, English, RE, art and PE to A level, get in touch, I know a place where they need you urgently.




3 comments:

  1. Wow, time for the bloggers to get on their knees and pray for a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could do all those things to A level - then I would be on the next plane...but sorry I would be hopeless!! But one thing I can do is pray!

    I loved that story about the irish police!!! hahahah I laughed so much - cant wait to tell kristian about it - he will kill himself laughing at it.

    ReplyDelete