Ah yes.... sponsorship

Ali is putting me to shame. So since I'm the only one in the Book and Pudding Club team (to the best of my knowledge!) that has acutally had boob rot (cancer) I guess I need to make more of an effort to fund raise! Ta to everyone in the lovely world of work who's chipped in. Anyone else who'd like to.... it's such a good cause.

(Just as long as we clarify that when it comes to the "race" bit, think more "tortoise" than "hare". And as for the book and pud club gals... the pudding bit of our evenings sometimes (?!) gets more attention than what we've been reading... hence the previous sentence. Now, as Ali would say, we're clear when it comes to the Trades Description Act.)

NOW!!!! See the big blue rectangle to the side ... the one with the pink and white bit that says "RACE FOR LIFE - SPONSOR ME"? Well, all you need is a bit of plastic and the will to do something to share a few pounds/dollars/yen/shekels/euro whatever. All gladly received! Honestly! And thanks.

4 comments:

  1. I'll sponser you if you post a picture of your new hairdo! Ha ha. I could do with a laugh.

    Philip says it's not that long since you had a skinhead, what's the problem? Anyway he's feeling lonely being alone and bald!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the problem with sponsorship is that it means you can't back out

    ReplyDelete
  3. target reached :-) I've actually stopped asking people for money and have started asking for prayers for a dry day instead ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wils
    where are you? , where are you? Come on keep blogging pleeeeeeease!

    ReplyDelete