365:132-136

365: 136 Sunday 16th
These were the "story reminders" we made in beginners' Sunday School today. Just wish I'd recorded the bangs, clatters and rattles of all the shakers, tambourines and bells. A couple of dozen very happy 3 - 4 year olds and happy - but deafened - teachers. The story was about David praising God.


365: 135 Saturday 15th
Big Kids. New playpark in Donaghadee.... hardly any kids in sight, but the big people were having a blast!


365:134 Friday 14th

Baby cake. Not into gender stereotyping or anything, but I don't think it's for a boy....


365:133 Thursday 13th
A wee poke in Maud's, Donaghadee - I'd arranged to meet Lynda and son William when who should drive past waving but ma and pa. Like they hadn't planned it. Hmmmm ;p



365:132 Wednesday 12th


Took days to get over this. I'm not allowed to order feathers with a website address cut into the fluffy bit and a biro bunged up the other end because a health and safety officer is concerned about the chemical makeup of Fairy Liquid. I kid you not. The feathers are washed in it - then rinsed three times, but teachers might suck them and where would that leave education in Northern Ireland. And to think I only asked in case there was a rule about things kids might shove up their nose.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not allowed to order feathers with a website address cut into the fluffy bit and a biro bunged up the other end because a health and safety officer is concerned about the chemical makeup of Fairy Liquid. I kid you not.

    ReplyDelete