New Irish Arts



I was having a poke about on the web and realised someone had posted our appearance on BBC Songs of Praise - it's "Still, my soul be still" - hope you like it. (Since it's from the telly, the words are there so you can sing along with it!)


This was part of the chamber choir and orchestra - I'm looking forward to the big event this summer at the Waterfront when we're part of the 75th anniversary celebration of the Bangor Worldwide Missionary Convention. There are still some tickets available for that if you're in Belfast in August!

3 comments:

  1. Great video! It was only last night at Fellowship Group as we were talking about the August event that I finally worked out the man in the choir I knew I knew but couldn't work how how I knew him (if that makes sense!). Mr Byers (our local primary principal) - but seeing him out of context puzzled me!

    Glad to see you're blogging again Wils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gary - yes, Julian's got a lovely voice. Think it should be a brilliant evening in August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that was fantastic!! Thanks for sharing.

    I have now just caught up on all your other entries...love the graduation post - he looked so cute!! Sounds like a great idea - maybe we will steal it to use in our school:-) It is great that you are blogging again. You have been missed. I love the new look! :-)

    ReplyDelete