Inspiring stuff

So here's the story: a church that meets in a theatre in the USA stores it's stuff in a trailer during the rest of the week. The trailer was stolen and the folks at the church put signs up to catch the thief's attention. They also put this video on their website, in the hope that whoever took their stuff might see it. I've no idea whether they ever heard from the thief or got any of their stuff back, but for creatively getting the right message across, I take my hat off to them. This is inspiring - and not, I fear, how many of our churches have - or would - react in similar circumstances.

3 comments:

  1. Very moving. Very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, just checking in on your blog and see nothings happened for a while. I hope all is well and your treatment is going well.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls,

    sorry - been off the planet for a while.

    Dana, yes - good words you've chosen. Blew me away.

    Bree, treatment almost over - second and last phase about to start, but so far so good PTL. It's nice to be missed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete