UFO dealt with at last


The latest in a long line of UFOs *un-finished objects" has been ticked off the list. Yeay! This wall hanging (or cushion front if she'd rather!) is a thank-you for a cousin who brought me lots of lovely sewing goodies back from her last trip to the USA. It is SO satisfying to finish something isn't it? I need to keep reminding myself of that!
.
I've made a rule that I'm not allowed to buy anymore do-dah projects until I get a few more out of the workbasket, completed and into use - a step towards frugality and common sense - the ceiling is about to fall in with the weight of fabric!
.

3 comments:

  1. this is lovely. Would you believe it, I still have some projects on the go from the days when we made christmas decorations to sell and decorated cakes!

    yes, you believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali... a stall then at the next boot sale or Christmas sale? Was thinking of doing a cake stall...... you on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Wils! Love the colors.

    IT IS satisfying to get those "UFOs" finished... way to go!

    ReplyDelete