Things are looking up!

It's howling with a gale outside and there's piddly rain too, but it's a good day. Here's why:

I got a big fat pink "good news - everything looks good" from an assortment of doctors this week. I'm now officially over the first year bump. Clear skies ahead! Thanks everyone who supported me over the year with fun stuff, kindness, love and prayers. You made a difference.

I'm doing sugarcraft again - one wedding cake on the books already for the spring - happy days! That means I might have a few more to add to my album!

My camera issues are now sorted! The credit card statement arrived this morning to show a full refund from the company since they couldn't return my camera to me! Happy happy days and my faith in the decency of small businesses is now restored. More nice shots from around our coastline on the way! (This one's from Donaghadee.)

There's a full house this weekend - everyone above plus Grace - all coming for a big fat sleepover. Yeay!

How much more happiness can a girl take?!

7 comments:

  1. An Ulster win tomorrow would crown it :-)

    DELIGHTED to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take that as a given Ali!!!! (As long as the ball doesn't blow away.....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad for you! and I really enjoyed looking at your cake creations. You are really talented! Such attention to detail, I could never do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anon (and for the cakes and buns.... and hot towels and bottomless teapot!)

    Thanks to you too Esther.... and hey, to each their own - I still can't get to grips with yeast! Respect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear the good news!
    Well done you on beating that cancer and remaining positive too.

    Do you realise your blog posts arent dated for some reason? Or can I just not see the dates for looking?

    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Bree... it's a year I'm glad to leave behind! No idea what's happened to the dates... must poke about a bit and see where they've gone.

    ReplyDelete